Use cscript to activate Office 2010, 2013 & 2016
When you're unable to activate Office through additional means, you can use the cscript commands to activate Office with the help of the Command Prompt. Follow Use cscript to activate Office 2010, 2013 & 2016 for more information.
Activate Office with cscript
- Press logo Windows + R (Windows system) to open the Command Prompt (Admin) or PowerShell (Admin).
- Execute the command that belongs to your version:
- Office 2010: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
- Office 2013: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
- Office 2016: cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16
- To view the installed product key, execute cscript ospp.vbs /dstatus
- To uninstall an installed product key, execute cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:XXXXX
Replace the XXXXX with the last five character of the currently installed product key (found in step 3).
- To install a new product key, execute cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Replace the XXXX with your full product key of Office.
- To activate Office with the new product key, execute cscript ospp.vbs /act
- Restart the Office application and Office will be activated.
Lzdev always ready to support. Goodluck to you! Have fun with cscript !