F13 Tools - Super Extension for F.B.
Latest version: 1.2.7
- Friend Ranking: Scan top friends and unfriend inactive friends
- Smart Reaction: Auto reaction to friend posts
- Auto Poke: Auto poke friends
- Friend Requester: Auto add friends with target
- Remove All: Unfriend all, unlike all pages, leave all groups
- Unfriend UIDs: Unfriend tool using UID list
- Profile Picture Guard: Prevent others from downloading your Profile Picture.
- Find Facebook UID: Lookup Facebook ID
- Joined Groups: Scan and export groups you or your friends have joined
- Liked Pages: Scan and export pages you or your friends have liked
- Comment Export: Scan and export comment of any post
- Open at least one facebook tab before running this extension to avoid checkpoint.
- Each day should only remove 200 - 300 friends to avoid locking feature unfriend (this is Facebook's policy).
- If the extension is stuck, you need to close other programs or you need a more powerful computer.
- F13 Tools will not collect or store any user information such as password, cookies, name, email, date of birth ...
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL FOR CHROME:
How to install F13 Tools from file?
- Step 1: Download install file here .
- Step 2: Unzip downloaded file.
- Step 3: Open new Chrome tab with adress: chrome://extensions/
- Step 4: Enable Developer mode (at the top-right corner of the screen).
- Step 5: Click Load unpacked and open unzipped folder.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How to remove all friend at once time?
You can not do this because Facebook don't allow it. Facebook can mark this action is spam and block unfriend feature on Facebook. So I recommend you just unfriend 200 - 300 friends per day (24 hours).
2. I paid but my account has not been activated?
3. Refund Policy?
We will be happy to refund if request within 24 hours. You are responsible for all transaction fee. For sales within the US, 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. International sales, 4.4% transaction fee plus a fixed fee based on currency received.
How to handle when an error occursTry one of the following:
- Download and install lastest version
- If you're using Facebook with Free Mode, switch to Data Mode. See more here
- Switch Default Mobile Site from Basic to Regular here
- Make sure network is working fine.
- Close other unnecessary tabs.
- Log out and re-login facebook.
- Close and reopen F13 Tools.
- If all of the above doesn't work, try again at a different time, avoiding peak hours.